Jump to content
C-4

Any way to disable the board’s commit notification?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Yes

 

Unless you mean just for you.  Then I don't think so.

 

They roll off after about a week right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 8:33 AM, GSG said:

 

They roll off after about a week right?

As I write this, the first one has been there for 15 days?

It does seem like in the past they haven’t stuck around this long but it may just be a general level of lower interest in basketball as compared to football that is making them seem a bit annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are all set for two weeks.  The top one will be gone tomorrow.

 

Definitely a bit of an anomaly with all the basketball commits we've gotten lately.  It will slow down now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

I’m curious as to why people would have a problem with it.  Some people don’t follow recruiting drama that much so it’s nice to know when one pulls the trigger.

 

I can't speak for c4 and would guess most of us don't have a problem with it. Its probably just because there are currently 4 notices at the same time and some aren't interested in basketball.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 2:13 PM, JJ Husker said:

 

I can't speak for c4 and would guess most of us don't have a problem with it. Its probably just because there are currently 4 notices at the same time and some aren't interested in basketball.

 

Yeah I hate crying about something this trivial, but we’ve got five notifications locked to the top of the screen now, all for basketball. It’s pretty much been this way for a month or so. I doubt there is an ability in the site’s software to allow users to determine what category (ie sport) they wish to receive notifications from, but this would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, C-4 said:

Yeah I hate crying about something this trivial, but we’ve got five notifications locked to the top of the screen now, all for basketball. It’s pretty much been this way for a month or so. I doubt there is an ability in the site’s software to allow users to determine what category (ie sport) they wish to receive notifications from, but this would be nice.

 

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I think this is an unusual event and will fix itself soon now that Hoiberg is done rebuilding the roster.

 

It's not likely we get this many new guys on any team in such rapid succession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've usually done one week during football season and two weeks during the off-season.  

 

All those were originally set to two weeks but I went back through and changed them all to one week so they should start disappearing here shortly.

  • Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 12:12 PM, Mavric said:

I've usually done one week during football season and two weeks during the off-season.  

 

All those were originally set to two weeks but I went back through and changed them all to one week so they should start disappearing here shortly.

Yoda, the man he is.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×