Last to post wins

Thanks guys and gals. Hopefully we can get a baby here in the new year as well. :thumbs

the servers are being updated to account for the additional posts as we speak :thumbs

Good because I'll be posting like crazy!!!! :lol:

Like you don't anyway. Good luck on your new job and if you need help with the other ......... never mind GOOD LUCK BRO.

Thanks guys and gals. Hopefully we can get a baby here in the new year as well. :thumbs

the servers are being updated to account for the additional posts as we speak :thumbs

Good because I'll be posting like crazy!!!! :lol:

Like you don't anyway. Good luck on your new job and if you need help with the other ......... never mind GOOD LUCK BRO.

Thanks bro, I've had plenty of offers for that already!!!! :lol:

Hey everyone,

Started my new job yesterday and absolutely loved it!!!! The shifts are kinda long, 11hrs right now, but I'll get used to it. Thought I would post something real quick before I went to work this morning and let everyone know. :thumbs

Good luck! What will you actually be doing with the new job? Is it something totally different?

Hey everyone,

Started my new job yesterday and absolutely loved it!!!! The shifts are kinda long, 11hrs right now, but I'll get used to it. Thought I would post something real quick before I went to work this morning and let everyone know. :thumbs

Good luck! What will you actually be doing with the new job? Is it something totally different?

Yeah, it is something different from what I was doing before. I worked in the jail division before with the Sheriff's Office so I only worked in the jail other than some off-duty jobs and my SWAT team position. Now I'm on the streets as a Police Officer and I still have my SWAT team spot so everything is great right now. :thumbs

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic