Last to post wins

I will now tell a story using only smilies...

:zoomdedhoarse:xcuse:bad:bs::bat:rolleyes::ph34r::ohnoes:nutz:cry:worship:rickjames:frenchy:violin

Will translate later...

I really have nothing... so I'll just make it up.

Today I was driving along ( :zoom ) when I saw huckfuskers trying to stick it to a dead horse( dedhoarse ). I said "excuse me, what the hell is wrong with you?" ( :xcuse ) "That's not right." ( :bad ). And then he's like "BS!" ( :bs: ) and I'm like "you don't wanna mess with me mister!" ( :bat ) And then he's like "whatever!" ( :rolleyes: ). And then I said, "oh yeah! I'll kick your ass, I'm a ninja!" ( :ph34r: ). And then huckfuskers is like "holy sh#t! omygod!" ( :ohnoes ) So I kicked him several times where his privates used to be ( :nutz ) And he started to cry like a little girl ( :cry ) and then he says "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy" ( :worship ). And I'm like, "Damn right, you sick son of a beehive!" And I punched him just for good measure ( :rickjames ). And he's like, "please, please mister! No more! I'll be your slave!" ( :frenchy ). And I'm like "boo hoo" ( :violin ) and I left him there to die.

The end.

:zoomdedhoarse:xcuse:bad:bs::bat:rolleyes::ph34r::ohnoes:nutz:cry:worship:rickjames:frenchy:violin

Will translate later...

Today I was driving along ( :zoom ) when I saw huckfuskers trying to stick it to a dead horse( dedhoarse ). I said "excuse me, what the hell is wrong with you?" ( :xcuse ) "That's not right." ( :bad ). And then he's like "BS!" ( :bs: ) and I'm like "you don't wanna mess with me mister!" ( :bat ) And then he's like "whatever!" ( :rolleyes: ). And then I said, "oh yeah! I'll kick your ass, I'm a ninja!" ( :ph34r: ). And then huckfuskers is like "holy sh#t! omygod!" ( :ohnoes ) So I kicked him several times where his privates used to be ( :nutz ) And he started to cry like a little girl ( :cry ) and then he says "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy" ( :worship ). And I'm like, "Damn right, you sick son of a beehive!" And I punched him just for good measure ( :rickjames ). And he's like, "please, please mister! No more! I'll be your slave!" ( :frenchy ). And I'm like "boo hoo" ( :violin ) and I left him there to die.

The end.

You have a talent there Drowning

Will translate later...

The end.

You have a talent there Drowning

Or some real issues!!! :lol:

Will translate later...

The end.

:worship

wow i feel like i havent been on here in forever.

i feel so lost. lol.

What the hell happened with you??? Did you fall down and get lost!? Welcome back Nicole.

Dunno about the "lost" part, but it's a sure bet she fell down.....repeatedly.

I think your right on that one AR............ ;)

HA you guys are HILARIOUS!

But thanks for the welcome backs. I've just been busy with school and work so I haven't been on much. But you'll appreciate this. We had a good storm last week. I was leaving work (I work at the Marriott over here) and I had tips in my purse. We'll, me at my finest fell right down on hands and knees on ice, and pretty much got beat up and my tips went flying. ha.

wow i feel like i havent been on here in forever.

i feel so lost. lol.

What the hell happened with you??? Did you fall down and get lost!? Welcome back Nicole.

Dunno about the "lost" part, but it's a sure bet she fell down.....repeatedly.

I think your right on that one AR............ ;)

HA you guys are HILARIOUS!

But thanks for the welcome backs. I've just been busy with school and work so I haven't been on much. But you'll appreciate this. We had a good storm last week. I was leaving work (I work at the Marriott over here) and I had tips in my purse. We'll, me at my finest fell right down on hands and knees on ice, and pretty much got beat up and my tips went flying. ha.

Wait a minute - works in hotels...gets tips...falls on the ice, apparently from wearing those 5-inch spiked heels.

I'm getting a picture here...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic