Last to post wins

whatever happened to the guy that farted plums and treated mildly iced-covered concrete like a wet banana water slide?

I have a scar on my face from that.

But it's ok... chicks think I'm hardcore.

Speaking of chicks... This weekend I was walking through the parking lot at South Point and was checking out this chick that walked past me and I ran into the back of a pick up. She had a very nice ass though.

I WIN

whatever happened to the guy that farted plums and treated mildly iced-covered concrete like a wet banana water slide?

Speaking of chicks... This weekend I was walking through the parking lot at South Point and was checking out this chick that walked past me and I ran into the back of a pick up. She had a very nice ass though.

Awww.....drowning, that's so romantic! :wub:

That reminds me of a time in college in the mid-90's. It was a warm fall day, and many a Theta and AOII were outside for some rush activities of some sort. As I walked with my head on a swivel across the street, I was met unabrutly by a parking meeting to the chest, which actually knocked me to my feet. In an attempt to make it look intentional, I quickly got up and began shadow boxing it.

That reminds me of a time in college in the mid-90's. It was a warm fall day, and many a Theta and AOII were outside for some rush activities of some sort. As I walked with my head on a swivel across the street, I was met unabrutly by a parking meeting to the chest, which actually knocked me to my feet. In an attempt to make it look intentional, I quickly got up and began shadow boxing it.

Drowning would have tried humping the meter

Isn't it though?

It's a shame. A little alcohol and poor judgment on her part could've led to something more. :(

:lol:

Isn't it though?

It's a shame. A little alcohol and poor judgment on her part could've led to something more. :(

Yea with a little more alcohol she might have reached up your skirt. :wacko:

Isn't it though?

Yea with a little more alcohol she might have reached up your skirt. :wacko:

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Well, to respond to the "details" about cutting myself with glass, i dropped a salt shaker and it somehow managed to cut the inside of my pinky finger, today, i cut my other pinky finger...

did i even mention i'm in school for culinary arts? yeah, I've burnt myself a few times too............heh...

Well, to respond to the "details" about cutting myself with glass, i dropped a salt shaker and it somehow managed to cut the inside of my pinky finger, today, i cut my other pinky finger...

did i even mention i'm in school for culinary arts? yeah, I've burnt myself a few times too............heh...

You are special

You are special needs

Fixed it for ya...

You are special needs

Fixed it for ya...

Thanks

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic