Last to post wins

BRI's thong just fell down (OH! For the love of God man! Put some clothes on!) forcing BRI to drop the torch and grab his "sparkler" but Huskerfan quickly scoops up the torch and is sprinting towards the finish line.

*Pours a bucket of glue in Okieland's path. Okieland steps in it and gets stuck. Grabs torch and sticks tongue out at Okieland while running away*

but drowning cant help but to stop and look at BRI's sparkler and uno takes the torch from drowning and pulles into the lead

Huskerfan points and says "Look at the flying elephants!" causing numerouno to stop and look in bewilderment. Huskerfan grabs the torch, pushes numerouno down and takes off again for the finish line

BRI runs after HuskerfaninOkieland in his birthday suit which scares the hell our of HuskerfaninOkieland which causes him to drop the torch and run away from the finish line. BRI picks up the torch and is in the lead again.

Huskerfan points and says "Look at the flying elephants!" causing numerouno to stop and look in bewilderment. Huskerfan grabs the torch, pushes numerouno down and takes off again for the finish line

BRI runs after HuskerfaninOkieland in his birthday suit which scares the hell our of HuskerfaninOkieland which causes him to drop the torch and run away from the finish line. BRI picks up the torch and is in the lead again.

But failed to see that uno recovered quickly from the knockdown and snatched victory out of BRI's hands since he couldn't run fast enough with drowning attached to his sparkler.

Huskerfan, seeing his chance, calls for uno..."C'mere boy! Come on! You want a treat? Do you want a treat? Bring me the torch then!! Dat's a good widdle boy! Here's your treat....now get back outside you mangy mutt"

Taking the torch, Huskerfan takes off at Mach 2, headin for the finish line....

(man I hope you guys don't mind me jumpin like this :dunno )

Huskerfan, seeing his chance, calls for uno..."C'mere boy! Come on! You want a treat? Do you want a treat? Bring me the torch then!! Dat's a good widdle boy! Here's your treat....now get back outside you mangy mutt"

Taking the torch, Huskerfan takes off at Mach 2, headin for the finish line....

(man I hope you guys don't mind me jumpin like this :dunno )

HuskerfaninOkieland proved why he is in Ok. He wasn't smart enough to see that uno gave him a stick with orange and red graffitti glued to it instead of the torch. Uno continues on his path to glory with the real torch and laughs as okie is crying like a little girl wondering why someone would trick him. :woo

*What uno didn't know is that Drowning hired 3 blonde 20-year-olds to dance naked right before the finish line. Uno sees the girls, drops the torch and starts wandering towards the 3 girls with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. As Drownings sparkler ran out, he hurried to pick up the torch that uno dropped, did a little dance, and headed toward the finish line*

Huskerfan being a FlyBoy, swoops down in his F-22, snatches the torch from uno and flies on to victory dropping flares in his wake to confuse his competitors

But the problem with that is the flares you dropped contained the torch which uno caught and watched you fly away at what you thought was the winner.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic