Last to post wins

Good for you. Are you on chip bag 2 or 3?

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

An engine chip light means there are metallic particles in the engine gearbox. The emergancy procedure is to land as soon as possible.....

Land as soon as possible is defined as landing without delay to the nearest suitable area, ie. open field in which a safe approach and landing can be accomplished. The primary consideration is to ensure the survival of the occupants.

I need a break from this!! :bang

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

An engine chip light means there are metallic particles in the engine gearbox. The emergancy procedure is to land as soon as possible.....

Land as soon as possible is defined as landing without delay to the nearest suitable area, ie. open field in which a safe approach and landing can be accomplished. The primary consideration is to ensure the survival of the occupants.

Nice Tap Out. You do it well.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Mast Bumping is when the mast "bumps" or connects with the yoke of the main rotor. Also, land as soon as possible, unlees you want to run the risk of losing your main rotor while flying around....

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Mast Bumping is when the mast "bumps" or connects with the yoke of the main rotor. Also, land as soon as possible, unlees you want to run the risk of losing your main rotor while flying around....

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

(laughs) googling? it's called flight school my friend...read my profile

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Read my Intro. I'd laugh even more if I cared.

You seem like a guy that needs all the help we can lend.

( Where do YOU live? What do you do?)

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sorry, no intro left by you...nothing to read. Guess you're not laughing.

I do need help if you can pass my checkride for me.

(I live at Fort Rucker, Alabama. I fly helicopters.)

I'll try to buy a shamewow to help you out since I haven't seen one of your commercials in awhile. (I do try to help the needy when I can.)

Sincerely,

Army Husker

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

I'll try to buy a shamewow to help you out since I haven't seen one of your commercials in awhile. (I do try to help the needy when I can.)

Sincerely,

Army Husker

Even with the direction and you can't find my intro? How do you expect anybody to believe you are in flight school. Unless, that's what you call Flight Attendant School.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

Army Husker

Even with the direction and you can't find my intro? How do you expect anybody to believe you are in flight school. Unless, that's what you call Flight Attendant School.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Ah yes, we do serve a beverage while in flight here...it'll cost you though

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

Army Husker

Sincerely,

The Winner

It never has before. Still can't find it I see.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Hmmm, chip...

Sincerely,

The Winner

Tap, as in bump?

Nice Googling.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

The Winner

Sincerely,

Army Husker

Sincerely,

The Winner

It never has before. Still can't find it I see.

Sincerely,

The Winner

Us flight attendants got new uniforms!

photo.jpg

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic