ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Groce commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

Just click on the tweet and then copy and paste what is in the address bar. Make sure it includes   /status in the address.

If I'm on my computer, I click on the little arrow at the bottom and then click on "copy link to tweet".  Then paste.  I then need to click on "paste in plain text instead".

If I'm on my phone, It's "share tweet via" then click on "copy link". My phone automatically pastes it as a tweet.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Curious if this is a case of "Wanting attention" or his fall back school decided they werent as interested as he once thought.

I get it is tough for these kids with all the voices and what not, so I rarely rip on kids but this does seem to be a bit of a "I want the attention" deal.

Who knows. I trust the staff has it handled and if Rodney joins us, I will be happy to have him as long as he is 100% N and ready to work.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Curious if this is a case of "Wanting attention" or his fall back school decided they werent as interested as he once thought.

I get it is tough for these kids with all the voices and what not, so I rarely rip on kids but this does seem to be a bit of a "I want the attention" deal.

Who knows. I trust the staff has it handled and if Rodney joins us, I will be happy to have him as long as he is 100% N and ready to work.

I had the same thought at first. But usually that tactic is followed with a #GBR to garner more attention on twitter. Not saying your wrong, but I felt that it wasn't your typical "I have no interest in Nebraska but I'm gonna throw up a #GBR for some likes."

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

No way we accept his commitment if he is only 100% committed.  He only rejoins the fold if he is 1000% committed.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I had the same thoughts.  It's possible he is having second thoughts about recommitting.  It's possible the tweets are a signal to the staff that he's still interested in them.

I would assume the staff would accept him back in if he wants in....as long as he doesn't wait till there isn't a spot left.

He said he just thought he made a hasty decision and wanted to make sure he looked at all his options.  Still considering Nebraska.

Has an OV to LSU for the Alabama game.  No other visits scheduled right now but he's looking at Mississippi State and Kentucky.  Planning to sign in December.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Decked said:

Wonder what everyone is going to say if he commits again. Lot of "he doesn't fit the system" or "too slow, not the body type for the Big".

Maybe, but the Mo Barry thing I've heard as rationale is a bit overblown. He's got height on Mo and weight is already close too. He may not be the ideal fit, but the alternatives could be quite a bit worse. Coverage may be a concern but he already has better length than we have at ILB right now.

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]