ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Groce commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State Commit]
  • 1 month later...

5 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Lets say he decides to leave Miss State, do we really have a need for another Linebacker?

Maybe before but we have limited spots I would prefer to leave open for Grad transfers.

that’s my feelings here. It would be different if he was a really high 4* or 5* that would have a high chance of being an immediate difference maker. 

Im sure he’s a solid player, but doubt if he’s at that level. 

Pickings are pretty slim at LB besides the ILB from Stanford & OLB from Temple. Bring in a guy to develop after Miller and Honas leave. You already have Mauga & Greene to provide depth or a chance to pick up significant snaps at least. Frees up Greene to be a force at OLB. I think Greene gets moved there anyway. 

39 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Last two schollies going to Groce and A.D. would make me happy 

Who is AD? Anthony Davis plays basketball and he would definitely be the big bodied receiver we are looking for. Just imagine he lines up in front of you and you are 6'1 corner and he still towers over you. Also, he can wear number 83 when he comes here. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Who is AD? Anthony Davis plays basketball and he would definitely be the big bodied receiver we are looking for. Just imagine he lines up in front of you and you are 6'1 corner and he still towers over you. Also, he can wear number 83 when he comes here. 

WR Abrams-Draine - He’s a BA (badarse)

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]