ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Groce commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

Please be cautious about playing right away.. kids good but we will have 2 starters back MLB next year in Honas and miller and hopefully a healthy Heinrich to push them.

Most overused line. They'll play immediately. This does not seem like one who will be ready to jump right in unless it's special teams. Hard spot to just jump in.

1 hour ago, Snowbird said:

Please be cautious about playing right away.. kids good but we will have 2 starters back MLB next year in Honas and miller and hopefully a healthy Heinrich to push them.

Honas is not playing good from what I've seen. Can he get better? Yes. But he has a lot to get better at. I'm just saying, if he can come in and win the spot, there is no reason he shouldn't have the chance. He's not a guy we have to worry about getting his body up to speed.

9 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Honas is not playing good from what I've seen. Can he get better? Yes. But he has a lot to get better at. I'm just saying, if he can come in and win the spot, there is no reason he shouldn't have the chance. He's not a guy we have to worry about getting his body up to speed.

Barry and Honas aren't good in space. They might do well against power run teams we will see. Henrich will be our best LB we've had in years. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

Barry and Honas aren't good in space. They might do well against power run teams we will see. Henrich will be our best LB we've had in years. 

I hope so. Barry has struggled with everything this year. He's out of position on running plays a lot too this year that I thought he finally got figured out at the end of last year.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Rodney Groce, Jr. [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic