NW -7.5

Minny +4

Indiana -6

Purdue -5.5

Wisconsin +.5

MD -5-5

Iowa PK

Favored in all but 3 and one PK

The point spread is higher in the loss to Minny than to OSU.  Interesting.

I know OSU is a home game and Minny isn't....but still.

Since I know most of you can't get enough of my thoughts...here are my thoughts

South Bama  -30:  I don't love this line...27.5.  I will still bet the Skers

Colorado -5.5:  This is a great line for Husker fans.  It will basically be a Husker home game and the Buffs will be lucky to win 3 games next year

NIU -18.5:  Hate the line, this screams "early season line"...you never see lines like this during the year (well, not never) Huskers cover

Illinois -4:  This line is funky...Illinois will cause some probably this season but I still see the skers covering by 14

OSU +3.5:  Take OSU

NW -7.5:  NW won't win 7 games this year.  Take the Skers

Minny +4:  Look for Minny to have a nice year...but take the points

Indiana -6:  I forgot they were in the conference.  Indiana fans HATE their AD and they hate that Purdue wants to do well in football and Indiana doesn't.  Huskers cover with ease

Purdue -5.5:  Love it here.  

Wisconsin +.5:  Hate the line...take whatever the unders are.

MD -5-5:  Huskers by 30...MD sucks at the end of the year

Iowa PK:  Take the overs.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

Ya, 10-2 still seems reasonable to me when I look at the schedule again.

10-2 is reasonable but we need a leap on defense. How much better can we get there? There are questions on O, but with the way we had it rolling last year and considering we will get a tune up game this season I think we will be one of the better teams in the country there. 

• Plus1 1

20 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

10-2 is reasonable but we need a leap on defense. How much better can we get there? There are questions on O, but with the way we had it rolling last year and considering we will get a tune up game this season I think we will be one of the better teams in the country there. 

We made big improvements in a lot of important areas in the 2nd half of the season last year on defense. If we can move up from terrible to mediocre it will result in a lot more wins. If we can even rank in the top 70 in some categories it will be enough to help the offense.

• Plus1 2

OSU, Wisconsin, and Iowa...all home games but not favored in any of them. 

If we start 4-0 as we should, OSU should be a prime time game, and the stadium will be juiced. I love our chances there. Then Wiscy and Iowa, the fanbase will be pumped to finally be relevant and have something to play for late in the season again. I like our chances in those games too. We will win at least two of those three games.