South Carolina Husker License Plate?

One thing I am struck by here in the Greenville area is the level of regularity that I see other Husker fans.  Probably weekly or at least every other week I see a different Husker vehicle or run into someone from Nebraska.  So, it makes me wonder if there are enough of us to get an official Husker plate for the state of South Carolina.  Sound crazy?  Well, Purstinkindue has one.  Check out the image.  All we need is a non-profit sponsor and $6800 to get started.  If we have even 250 people, that’s a measly $28 to get the ball rolling.  I’m posting here to see if we can get a grass roots foundation of folks.  Maybe I’m crazy, but it would be sweet to have a Blackshirts or Herbie plate.  Reply or DM me if you are N.

http://scdmvonline.com/Vehicle-Owners/License-Plates/Organizations-Requesting-a-Specialty-Plate

968B9D1B-E0AA-49AF-B18B-BCD3B2EC5A82.jpeg

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

24 minutes ago, 1Huskernation said:

One thing I am struck by here in the Greenville area is the level of regularity that I see other Husker fans.  Probably weekly or at least every other week I see a different Husker vehicle or run into someone from Nebraska.  So, it makes me wonder if there are enough of us to get an official Husker plate for the state of South Carolina.  Sound crazy?  Well, Purstinkindue has one.  Check out the image.  All we need is a non-profit sponsor and $6800 to get started.  If we have even 250 people, that’s a measly $28 to get the ball rolling.  I’m posting here to see if we can get a grass roots foundation of folks.  Maybe I’m crazy, but it would be sweet to have a Blackshirts or Herbie plate.  Reply or DM me if you are N.

http://scdmvonline.com/Vehicle-Owners/License-Plates/Organizations-Requesting-a-Specialty-Plate

968B9D1B-E0AA-49AF-B18B-BCD3B2EC5A82.jpeg

I know of at least two husker alums in SC.  My father and his neighbor.  But the fact that you see PU is probably because it's an engineering school with lots of Asian graduates. So od course they will be everywhere 

Just now, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I know of at least two husker alums in SC.  My father and his neighbor.  But the fact that you see PU is probably because it's an engineering school with lots of Asian graduates. So od course they will be everywhere 

Side note to this:  my father is a husker and his brother and three of his offspring are Purdue grads.  I broke the trend because PU sucks and I'm not Asian. Carry on 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Side note to this:  my father is a husker and his brother and three of his offspring are Purdue grads.  I broke the trend because PU sucks and I'm not Asian. Carry on 

So you're telling me that's not you in your avatar?  Why would you lie to us like that?

On 5/8/2019 at 7:04 PM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I have a couple questions about this ...

• Is there a direct correlation between engineering and asians?
  • Why do you think "they're" everywhere in SC?
1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I have a couple questions about this ...

• Is there a direct correlation between engineering and asians?
  • Why do you think "they're" everywhere in SC?

PU has a very large Asian population for students and most of them are in the engineering field. I didn't mean they are everywhere in SC.  I meant everywhere across the US.  I dont think they hang around West Lafayette, IN after graduation 

1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

PU has a very large Asian population for students and most of them are in the engineering field. I didn't mean they are everywhere in SC.  I meant everywhere across the US.  I dont think they hang around West Lafayette, IN after graduation 

Thanks for the clarity - Im not at all familiar with SC or engineering. 

And to the clown that eye rolled me - that says far more about you than me. 

37 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Thanks for the clarity - Im not at all familiar with SC or engineering. 

And to the clown that eye rolled me - that says far more about you than me. 

I actually live NC and really didn't think about it until you asked about engineering but I work in a production facility and our plant engineer is a young Asian woman... she didn't go to Purdue tho.