2019 CG Samari Curtis [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

Would this be about the best basketball player NU has ever landed, or at least in a very long time? I haven't really ever paid any attention in the past but his credentials and offers would seem to be light years ahead of anything I ever recall. Pretty excited to see what Fred can do in year one.

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Would this be about the best basketball player NU has ever landed, or at least in a very long time? I haven't really ever paid any attention in the past but his credentials and offers would seem to be light years ahead of anything I ever recall. Pretty excited to see what Fred can do in year one.

Are you talking about high school recruits? Because Tom Allen was a solid four-star from what I remember. Also, I believe Tai Webster was a solid four star. Glynn Watson and Ed Morrow were four stars. Jeriah Horne might have had a similar rating as this guy. David Rivers was also a four-star and there are many others I am missing.  I am remembering ratings off of ESPN but other sites may have different ratings. 

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

21 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Are you talking about high school recruits? Because Tom Allen was a solid four-star from what I remember. Also, I believe Tai Webster was a solid four star. Glynn Watson and Ed Morrow were four stars. Jeriah Horne might have had a similar rating as this guy. David Rivers was also a four-star and there are many others I am missing.  I am remembering ratings off of ESPN but other sites may have different ratings. 

247 composite lists Glynn Watson as NUs highest rated recruit ever at .9692. Second highest is the kid from France this year. 

• Plus1 4
14 hours ago, runningblind said:

247 composite lists Glynn Watson as NUs highest rated recruit ever at .9692. Second highest is the kid from France this year. 

Correct. Many of the guys I listed were four stars on ESPN. We will see more and more of our highest rated players on 247 in the future because Hoiberg and co will just bring in great talent that we haven't seen in this program. 

• Mavric unpinned this topic