2019-2020 NBA

• 3 weeks later...

11 hours ago, Mavric said:

This seems good...

Dude had a triple double 35ptst-11asts-10rbs in 26 minutes of play.   Insane stat line, it's amazing how bad the Warriors are after going to the Finals.   I know injuries are a major factor, but still, they are just awful, GLeague bad.

1 hour ago, sho said:

Dude had a triple double 35ptst-11asts-10rbs in 26 minutes of play.   Insane stat line, it's amazing how bad the Warriors are after going to the Finals.   I know injuries are a major factor, but still, they are just awful, GLeague bad.

Draymond is the only one playing who was even on any of those finals teams, and he didn't play either vs the Mavs. Next year they'll be back in contention when/if Klay and Steph are healthy, and they'll likely reload their supporting cast (might trade D-Lo)

5 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Draymond is the only one playing who was even on any of those finals teams, and he didn't play either vs the Mavs. Next year they'll be back in contention when/if Klay and Steph are healthy, and they'll likely reload their supporting cast (might trade D-Lo)

And Green was out last night with heel soreness.  haha

Yes, when they get healthy next season and can add James Wiseman to the roster, they can be contenders again.  They arguably will have the best starting 5 in the league.    Curry, D-Lo, Klay, Green, Wiseman.   And if they trade D-Lo for a wing.   Scary good with some of the bench players like Looney, Cauley-Stein, Poole, Chriss and BigDog III.   Deep and healthy, they'll be back.   But as a Lakers fan, I am enjoying watching them suffer right now.   haha

1 minute ago, sho said:

Yes, when they get healthy next season and can add James Wiseman to the roster, they can be contenders again.  They arguably will have the best starting 5 in the league.    Curry, D-Lo, Klay, Green, Wiseman.   And if they trade D-Lo for a wing.   Scary good with some of the bench players like Looney, Cauley-Stein, Poole, Chriss and BigDog III.   Deep and healthy, they'll be back.   But as a Lakers fan, I am enjoying watching them suffer right now.   haha

It is all fun and games until the Warriors get the #1 pick and get wiseman, or trade for another star.

1 minute ago, sho said:

Laker fan, oh boy LOL. The Lakers are definitely loaded this year, but I've just never been a huge fan of Lebron. I respect his career accomplishments, but I REALLY don't want to see him win the title.

7 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Laker fan, oh boy LOL. The Lakers are definitely loaded this year, but I've just never been a huge fan of Lebron. I respect his career accomplishments, but I REALLY don't want to see him win the title.

Until he joined the Lakers, those were my sentiments about him.   Now that's he wearing the P&G, I want him to win 2 titles so we can get ahead of the c-word.   Then he can retire and the Greek Freak can take his place.   :D

• 2 weeks later...