** 2019 Opponent Previews : Minnesota (Game 7) **

36 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

This sucks for them, but at least they have an equal to better QB in Tanner Morgan.  Can’t even imagine the meltdown we’d be having if 2AM got hurt (I’m not convinced yet that Vedral is up to the task of playing in the B1G)

All things considered, they were a better team last year with Morgan.  Finished 4-2 and destroyed Bucky.  I know the defensive improvement is part of it but the team as a whole was better with him over Annexstad.

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

All things considered, they were a better team last year with Morgan.  Finished 4-2 and destroyed Bucky.  I know the defensive improvement is part of it but the team as a whole was better with him over Annexstad.

While I agree that Morgan is better, they have a real issue now with depth. If Morgan goes down it could be really bad.

6 hours ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

This sucks for them, but at least they have an equal to better QB in Tanner Morgan.  Can’t even imagine the meltdown we’d be having if 2AM got hurt (I’m not convinced yet that Vedral is up to the task of playing in the B1G)

I dont think Vedral will be #2 when camp is over

8 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

Who do you have? I doubt Mccafery is ready after only really starting one year aa a high school qb and i would hope someone is better than Bunch.

McCaffery for sure.  He's the better athlete and he is one of the players that was mentioned who spends extra time in the offices.  So i dont think not knowing the playbook is going to slow him down.  I could be wrong but i just feel like Vedral is there to bridge thd gap between what the coaches expect and what was going on before they arrived.  Its nice to have someone who knows the offense to help others.  Sort of like Tre Neal.  He wasn't that good but knew defense and what coaches expected.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
33 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

McCaffery for sure.  He's the better athlete and he is one of the players that was mentioned who spends extra time in the offices.  So i dont think not knowing the playbook is going to slow him down.  I could be wrong but i just feel like Vedral is there to bridge thd gap between what the coaches expect and what was going on before they arrived.  Its nice to have someone who knows the offense to help others.  Sort of like Tre Neal.  He wasn't that good but knew defense and what coaches expected.  

I thought the coaches wanted to redshirt McCaffrey though

• Fire 1