** 2019 Opponent Previews : Maryland (Game 11) **

15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Has anything more emerged about that one? Sure seemed like Frost went out of his way to point out it was Carlos saying he wasn't healthy, where normally he mentions the trainers' decision or just says "he wasn't healthy enough to go." Weird that it was specifically 'Carlos said he wasn't healthy enough.'

I doubt we'll hear anything more about it.  Hopefully Carlos is made available to reporters this week so he can tell us if he's healthy.  Maybe he'll tell his teammates and they can pass it along to the coaches and reporters.  Of course that could change by Saturday morning.

Maryland's schedule & results:

image.png.ec17e420a4bb7ef1324520653520359f.png

Crazy how Jekyll & Hyde their offense has been. If the offense that played against Syracuse shows up, we're screwed. If our strategy is to not blitz our LBs but have them try to pick up coverages in perceived passing downs they could light us up.

Have to get to their QB somehow.

• Plus1 1

On 11/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, Undone said:

Maryland's schedule & results:

image.png.ec17e420a4bb7ef1324520653520359f.png

Crazy how Jekyll & Hyde their offense has been. If the offense that played against Syracuse shows up, we're screwed. If our strategy is to not blitz our LBs but have them try to pick up coverages in perceived passing downs they could light us up.

Have to get to their QB somehow.

I'm not saying we're great but Syracuse is freaking awful.  Look at Maryland's offense against teams with a pulse.  We should win this game.

Think we win this game by at least 2 scores.

• Plus1 1
41 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I'm not saying we're great but Syracuse is freaking awful.  Look at Maryland's offense against teams with a pulse.  We should win this game.

Think we win this game by at least 2 scores.

I think it depends on if Maryland believes they could beat us.  In all of their losses except for Temple it looks like they just gave up.  Against teams they should beat they dominate them.  I think it will be a blowout win for us or a close game.  Unfortunately we don't know how to put opponents away when we have them down so probably a close game.

4 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I think it depends on if Maryland believes they could beat us.  In all of their losses except for Temple it looks like they just gave up.  Against teams they should beat they dominate them.  I think it will be a blowout win for us or a close game.  Unfortunately we don't know how to put opponents away when we have them down so probably a close game.

Guess we better hope they don't believe then:D.  

But really, Howard, Syracuse and Rutgers - They SHOULD blow those teams out.  I think most teams should, including Nebraska.  The lack of ability to put opponents away does concern me but I think it happens this weekend.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

People have issues when they Tweet such negativity at players. Seriously, get your s#!t together. Am I happy with this season? Hell no. Would I ever Tweet a player? Also, hell no. 

I'm interested to see if the offense can build off last week's performance against a really good defense. Maybe those yards will finally be converted into points. The players, coaches, and fans need this game. GBR 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Igetbored216 said:

People have issues when they Tweet such negativity at players. Seriously, get your s#!t together. Am I happy with this season? Hell no. Would I ever Tweet a player? Also, hell no. 

I'm interested to see if the offense can build off last week's performance against a really good defense. Maybe those yards will finally be converted into points. The players, coaches, and fans need this game. GBR 

Whoever that is, is a pathetic excuse of a fan.