** 2019 Opponent Previews : Indiana (Game 8) **

12 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I’m just tired of it being a crutch for this staffs inability to get their team to play a whole game this entire season besides once. Frosts guys have been major disappointments as well so blaming Riley, who through this many games has a better record than Frost, seems lazy.

Looking only at the surface and not digging deeper is lazy

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

I’m just tired of it being a crutch for this staffs inability to get their team to play a whole game this entire season besides once. Frosts guys have been major disappointments as well so blaming Riley, who through this many games has a better record than Frost, seems lazy.

Same i think the lack of talented upperclassmen and lack of overall depth is Riley's fault but i didn't think effort was something we would still be talking about 7 games into year 2 of frost.

14 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Same i think the lack of talented upperclassmen and lack of overall depth is Riley's fault but i didn't think effort was something we would still be talking about 7 games into year 2 of frost.

Effort and talent, which includes football IQ, are different.

Indiana airs it out.....if we turn around and look for the ball it could be the difference in the game. Their RB is pretty good but not any better than two of ours. Mills could have a breakout game.....have I said that before? We shouldn't be dominated on either line. We should be ready to play this time.

12 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Indiana airs it out.....if we turn around and look for the ball it could be the difference in the game. Their RB is pretty good but not any better than two of ours. Mills could have a breakout game.....have I said that before? We shouldn't be dominated on either line. We should be ready to play this time.

This is the most important thing to look for in every game. In all 3 losses, we lost in these phases. Not to mention turnovers being the biggest stat of them all. We SHOULD be able to run the ball on these guys and gain some yards. At this point, we really need to keep fine tuning our run game and run blocking.

• Fire 1