** 2019 Opponent Previews : Indiana (Game 8) **

26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m assuming this idiot actually drove from Indiana, through Illinois, through Iowa.....and then 45 minutes into Nebraska.....and this is the thought that came to mind. 

ill guarantee you that picture is not from between omaha and Lincoln. 

You're making a few assumptions there just so you can be offended. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

You're making a few assumptions there just so you can be offended. 

First off.... just because I think the guy is an idiot, doesn’t mean I’m offended. 

also, the only assumption I made is where he drove. 

The reason he’s an idiot is because all those states, including his own state, has lots of corn fields. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

First off.... just because I think the guy is an idiot, doesn’t mean I’m offended. 

The reason he’s an idiot is because all those states, including his own state, has lots of corn fields. 

Yeah this picture could have been taken 10 minutes outside of Bloomington.  

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I agree, all those states are boring as all get out, but he just says the end point, not where the photo was taken.  The Indiana people replying of course think it's funny because they don't want to admit they live in a boring place also.

The real reason he's an idiot is that it appears they are cruising in the left lane on the interstate which is terribly annoying.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Eye of the beholder. I like to drive where I can see for miles; nothing more boring than seeing nothing but trees.

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m assuming this idiot actually drove from Indiana, through Illinois, through Iowa.....and then 45 minutes into Nebraska.....and this is the thought that came to mind. 

ill guarantee you that picture is not from between omaha and Lincoln. 

Smh...There are many, many places in Indiana that look near identical driving through.

10 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Eye of the beholder. I like to drive where I can see for miles; nothing more boring than seeing nothing but trees.

I don’t think driving through any of those states are any more boring than driving on the interstate in more populated areas. 

Drive from Newark, NJ  to Washington DC sometime.  How is that anymore interesting. 

Now, I did drive 120mph on the autobahn yesterday in an Audi A3.  That was cool.