WR Shawn Hardy

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hardy commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I generally think a lot of our recruits are underrated but I try to not be too biased.

But this guy seems way underrated. Great offer list, high level of competition, good size, and he just runs by defenders over and over in his film. Seems like a .89-.92 type of recruit to me.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Caliborn72 said:

I generally think a lot of our recruits are underrated but I try to not be too biased.

But this guy seems way underrated. Great offer list, high level of competition, good size, and he just runs by defenders over and over in his film. Seems like a .89-.92 type of recruit to me.

Usually when you see just one "big" offer and then an NU offer and like 10 lame offers, I think that the big offer is fake...but this kid has like 10 big a$$ offers.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

I just have to wonder about the accuracy of the ratings sometimes.  Some seem way too high and others too low.  I would tend to think that, as an overall bunch, the 400 or so recruits we reportedly have “offered” are fairly close to there rating on average.  

But in the end all that matters is we need good players to come and stay and become better team mates and graduate.   

9 minutes ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I just have to wonder about the accuracy of the ratings sometimes.  Some seem way too high and others too low.  I would tend to think that, as an overall bunch, the 400 or so recruits we reportedly have “offered” are fairly close to there rating on average.  

But in the end all that matters is we need good players to come and stay and become better team mates and graduate.   

Ratings are gonna be a little weird this year due to these kids not being in camps where you would see a fluctuation in their ratings. 

• Plus1 1

Yea.  Im also wondering if this whole virus shutdown and closure of campus etc has left many of our players kind of isolated and lost.  No travel home by air, no going out much and few friends around and no classes to go to.  

I hope the coaches been keeping them busy and communicating a bunch.   These guys need structure and focus and busy days and so on.  ????   

• Mavric changed the title to WR Shawn Hardy