2019 B1G Tournament

4 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

What is the BIG 10 thinking?  They have the chance to have a huge home crowd for the earlier game and not just Husker fans. Sometimes I wonder who plans this stuff.

The conference already had their brackets, seeds, and times on the site before we were part of it. BTW, those are all EST, so we're starting at 8pm.

IF anything, this should be encouraging to the folks that like to get their buzz on before the games. 

• Plus1 1
On 5/18/2019 at 7:16 PM, Mavric said:

i like the potential match-ups.  Minnesota will likely throw Meyer, but if the offense shows the same approach and life they have the last 2-weekends, then i think we'll be ok.  I also like facing Indiana in the second game.  i know they score a lot of runs, but they haven't faced someone like Fischer, yet, and think he shuts them down.

Um...guys, has anyone noticed a couple of things wrong with the B1G Tourney bracket:

2045956963_OmahaOmaha1.thumb.png.b7550928a21d573802b79fe9ef566298.png

Apparently, the tournament is happening in Omaha, Omaha, and not Omaha, Nebraska. Wonder which Earth in the multiverse this is taking place on, since apparently that Earth decided to name the state 'Omaha', too. As long as it's somewhere in middle America, that's the heart of the matter. 

And second, while the tourney bracket says Eastern Time, it turns out these times are all Central. 

Jesus B1G, you had one job...

• Plus1 1