** 2019 Opponent Previews : Wisconsin (Game 10) **

4 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Over three years seems like a long time, but you may be right.

Those are the only games that come to mind where we played a whole game with swagger and energy.Michigan State 2015 would count as well. Other games have looked like it but we get punched in the mouth and fall apart. Last year's Iowa was close to being like that but we s#!t the bed. 

• Plus1 1

I wondered if Bryson would play, saw he got hurt last week. Tough break, I can't really fault him for going to Wisconsin especially considering how we recruited him. I'm sure he would've loved playing in front of the hometown crowd. As bad as I feel about him being hurt, it's a significant boost to any upset chance we have. They don't have a lot of NT depth.

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I can't remember the last time I seen a motivated Nebraska football team....

1 hour ago, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

Here and there .. even this season.  But I know what you mean;  as in motivated to win the game, not just to make a tackle or catch here and there.

I'd say Illinois. I know at the time we were all disappointed it took a comeback, but they're better than expected and we had every reason to lose that game.

This game could totally be set up for an upset, but I just don't know if we can take advantage. Wisconsin is on the road with an early kickoff. They're coming off a tough conference win, we're coming off a bye. They don't respect us, we have nothing to lose. Long streaks are made to be broken in college football. I hope we come out and play lights out on Saturday, but I guess we'll find out.

• Plus1 1