Fighting Erstads at the B1G Tournament - Iowa

8 minutes ago, FrostedTips said:

Should be roughly an hour after the conclusion of this game. Have to re-rake the infield, new chalk lines etc.

looking at the weather channel it predicts that the thunderstorms will hit between 10 and 11 pm, which will cause a significant delay.  either they will play well into the early morning or delay/finish for the 9:00 AM game tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Pasadena Husker said:

looking at the weather channel it predicts that the thunderstorms will hit between 10 and 11 pm, which will cause a significant delay.  either they will play well into the early morning or delay/finish for the 9:00 AM game tomorrow.

Well, there’s only two games scheduled for tomorrow, right? Great day/time for the B1G to make up progress. 

4 minutes ago, Pasadena Husker said:

Yep. Since they can't start a game after 11pm, I look for a 9am start. Hopefully I'm wrong

13 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Just start at 9 tomorrow and tempt me into adding a day to the holiday weekend.

11:30 is better—that’s 2.5 more hours of day drinking, especially if you take a Lyft to the park.