2019-20 Schedule Announcements

5 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

No Gavitt Games For Nebraska this year

I think this is a good idea that NU skips the Gavitt Games this upcoming season.  With the roster turnover, I think a softer non-conference schedule to enable Hoiberg to play around with lineups will be good for the team.  I don't have any expectations for the 2019-20 team anyway.

• Plus1 1

Did they go through the NCAA list of teams and find all of them that have "South" as part of the school's name?  Southern, South Dakota State, Southern Utah...

Maybe they should contact Charleston Southern, Georgia Southern, South Dakota, South Alabama, South Carolina, South Carolina State, South Florida, Southeast Missouri State, Southeast Louisiana, Southern Illinois, Southern Mississippi & Texas Southern.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

I mean realistically the best team on the non-conference schedule is one of Creighton, USF, or New Mexico State, and there is no guarantee we play either of the latter. I’m pretty disappointed to be honest but I get it given how new the team’s roster is

• Plus1 1