** 2019 Opponent Previews : Ohio State (Game 5) **

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Rumors of some injuries outside of Jaimes and Taylor.....

I went looking and saw something about Mills and Washington - not sure if that's what you were seeing.

Hadn't seen anything on Mills but Washington didn't play in the second half with a hand/arm injury.  But they didn't seem too worried about it after the game.

6 minutes ago, jaws said:

Hopefully this isn't a let down game for the Buckeyes like the Purdue game last year or the Iowa game the year before. 

Hopefully this is a let down game for the Buckeyes like the Purdue game last year or the Iowa game the year before.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Hopefully this is a let down game for the Buckeyes like the Purdue game last year or the Iowa game the year before.

Well played. 

I just hope it is a well played game for both teams. I have no idea how good this OSU team is since they haven't been tested yet. Usually they have a good out of conference game under their belt by this time of the year. 

36 minutes ago, jaws said:

Well played. 

I just hope it is a well played game for both teams. I have no idea how good this OSU team is since they haven't been tested yet. Usually they have a good out of conference game under their belt by this time of the year. 

I think OSU is a good team for sure. I'm hoping Nebraska is too and just needs another week to iron some things out and we end up with a classic matchup under the lights vs. OSU!