Jump to content

DT Jay Toia [USC Commit]


Recommended Posts

Player: Jay Toia

Hometown: Simi Valley, California

School: Grace Brethren

Position: Defensive Tackle

Height: 6-3

Weight: 320

40 Time

Power 5 Offers: Arizona, LSU, Nebraska, USC, Utah, Vanderbilt

Visits

 

Twitter

 

247 Composite: #178 Overall; #13 DT; .9243; :FourStar:

 

Rivals: #20 DT; :FourStar:
247: #170 Overall; #11 DT; :FourStar:
ESPN

 

Hudl

Share this post


Link to post

  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Committed to USC but says he is taking a little bit of a step back to make sure he is doing the right thing.  Wants to take a deeper look at the other schools he was interested in one of those being us.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have seen this kid play several times and he is an absolute stud! My son has played against his cousin who is in 8th grade and he will be a stud as well!!! I wish he would have come to Nebraska!!! 

  • Plus1 3

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Not even going to get my hopes up on this one. 2020 mindset

T needs to get this one or some big fish. Would ease a lot of minds. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dudes like this end up at USC/Utah/Oregon seemingly 96% of the time.  The other 4%?  Bama/LSU.

Share this post


Link to post

Still committed to USC but considering Nebraska, UCLA, Michigan and Utah.  Wants to take some visits but not sure if he'll be able to.

 

Early enrollee.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Still committed to USC but considering Nebraska, UCLA, Michigan and Utah.  Wants to take some visits but not sure if he'll be able to.

 

Early enrollee.

The class needs 2 great DTs and this young man would be a great one.  The class could be one of NU’s best in a long time and only a few spots left to complete it!   

Go Huskers.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 11:21 AM, Xmas32 said:

Dudes like this end up at USC/Utah/Oregon seemingly 96% of the time.  The other 4%?  Bama/LSU.

What about the rest of the time?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...