TE A.J. Rollins

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Rollins commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Northwestern

This poll is closed to new votes

With what appears to be a fairly high number of early commits this year (many without visits due to virus etc), coupled with the increasing numbers of transfers etc , it seems likely there will be higher numbers of decommits and lots more jumping around this summer and fall, even until near signing.  

Frost & Co have tended to finish their classes later than most I believe.  

So, with some wins this fall, the recruiting could end up being very good after all.  Just a hunch as I am not privy to any inside info, I am feeling pretty optimistic.  If we plan to sign 24, I would foresee around 15 by Sept 1 and 18 by Oct 10, and a photo finish for early Dec.   Maybe a couple after the bowl.  

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, Decked said:

Half of your posts I blatantly just don’t understand what they have to do with the original thread 

I agree.  they are not directly on point as there never seems to

be any good general discussion.  

Too many of the posts, imo, are just ‘drive by snipes’ without any real meat.   

I know many like the one or two sentence pot shots but all they do is turn into pissing contests with no informative or inquisitive purpose served.  I post to inform or solicit information generally. 

• Fire 2

1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

I agree.  they are not directly on point as there never seems to

be any good general discussion.  

Too many of the posts, imo, are just ‘drive by snipes’ without any real meat.   

I know many like the one or two sentence pot shots but all they do is turn into pissing contests with no informative or inquisitive purpose served.  I post to inform or solicit information generally. 

I concur about a lot of that. I think your topics are actually somewhat interesting and response worthy just not in the correct threads at times? Perhaps it would be better suited for the 2021 thread?

• Plus1 1
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

If we lead here [and I'm not questioning that] it makes me curious about the pursuit of Helm and Crownover as well, and how secure we are with Fidone.  I can envision Rollins being our only TE the longer Fidone drags it out.

Fidone is a take no matter what.  We are definitely taking two TEs and I wouldn't be shocked at a third if the circumstances dictate.  Crownover might be a DE as well.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

If we lead here [and I'm not questioning that] it makes me curious about the pursuit of Helm and Crownover as well, and how secure we are with Fidone.  I can envision Rollins being our only TE the longer Fidone drags it out.

Better to have a backup plan if things don’t work out than recruit 2 guys and if we lose on both have nothing to fall back on 

46 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Fidone is our top target. Rollins is a secure in state grab. Crowner and Helm are luxuries. 

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Fidone is a take no matter what.  We are definitely taking two TEs and I wouldn't be shocked at a third if the circumstances dictate.  Crownover might be a DE as well.

Right. We lose Stoll after '20. Then Vokolek and Allen the following year.

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to TE A.J. Rollins