Mo wash cited for drug paraphernalia

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I agree with this 

I don't think the analogy falls short at all. He was saying they aren't the same but what Mo did and going 10 over on the interstate are essentially the same. They carry essentially the same punishment. If he is ok with breaking one law which actually makes sense for the health and safety of the public (speeding) why is he so against the cannabis pipe when the punishment is essentially the same and the law makes less sense? I suppose where it breaks down is one is likely not against team rules. Ultimately Maurice should not have done what he did under the circumstances and he should be punished accordingly, but the punishment should fit the crime. 

Sorry, I wasn't responding in the context of who you responded to. I don't think it's that big of a deal but it might cost him a position on the team due to also having other issues.

59 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

Seems like majority want Mo off the team (which is stupid) yet never say anything about the 90s teams.  Like the steroids, Osborne hiding a gun in his desk that one of the players used in a shooting, sexual assaults etc.  If Frost keeps Mo on the team (which I hope he does) and we win the big 10 this year or next then all will be forgotten 

So the future of our program is dependent on one player? Granted were weak on the RB position, but I'm not quite sure our year will be determined whether MO plays or not.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Redux said:

Skipped most of the thread so far, but can I assume half of us want to tar, feather and beat him with sacks of oranges while the other half want to forgive and forget and ride him to 1,200 rushing yards this season?

I want both.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 4
48 minutes ago, Vegas said:

So the future of our program is dependent on one player? Granted were weak on the RB position, but I'm not quite sure our year will be determined whether MO plays or not.

We have mills who's the most proven and a few freshman.  Mo has already proven hes a game breaker! He can run and catch and we can move him around to create mismatches.  We dont have a proven, reliable wr outside of spielman and we dont have a proven RB outside or Washington.  How is he not that important?  Also, defenses KNOW they have to account for Washington which will open up the passing game more.  I fail to see how people dont think Washington is a critical piece to the offense.

38 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

We have mills who's the most proven and a few freshman.  Mo has already proven hes a game breaker! He can run and catch and we can move him around to create mismatches.  We dont have a proven, reliable wr outside of spielman and we dont have a proven RB outside or Washington.  How is he not that important?  Also, defenses KNOW they have to account for Washington which will open up the passing game more.  I fail to see how people dont think Washington is a critical piece to the offense.

Did I miss something, when did that happen? 

1 minute ago, KingBlank said:

Did I miss something, when did that happen? 

Hes the third best player on offense, he still averaged 6 yards per carry and 24 receptions for 224.  Anyone that watched the games knows he has a ton of talent and add in a off season of our strength and conditioning and he will be a star.  I like how people act like we will be fine without him-these are usually the same people that thought we would win 8 or 9 games last year 

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Yeah, MO was just holding onto it for a friend right? Still drug paraphernalia in a dorm room breaks teams rules no matter how much you want to defend him or not. Look, if you dont like state laws move to another state. If you don't like team rules, play for somebody else. 

So what state can I move to that doesnt have laws? 

What team could I play for that doesnt have rules? 

Listen- I see you have like a total of 34 posts. I am guessing you are a fan of another team and you would like us to Kick Mo off the team so you can scoop him up and "give him another chance". 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So what state can I move to that doesnt have laws? 

What team could I play for that doesnt have rules? 

Listen- I see you have like a total of 34 posts. I am guessing you are a fan of another team and you would like us to Kick Mo off the team so you can scoop him up and "give him another chance". 

Well I guess there are a few on this forum that struggled with reading class in elementary. When did I ever say I support MO being kicked off the team? Also to the other guy, when did I ever suggest that teams and states don't have laws/rules lmao?

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, huskerfan333157 said:

Seems like majority want Mo off the team (which is stupid) yet never say anything about the 90s teams.  Like the steroids, Osborne hiding a gun in his desk that one of the players used in a shooting, sexual assaults etc.  If Frost keeps Mo on the team (which I hope he does) and we win the big 10 this year or next then all will be forgotten 

Good lord, this went from 0-100 in a hurry.