Mo wash cited for drug paraphernalia

7 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Nothing is or even should be considered in a vacuum. Context matters a lot. If Mo didn't have charges against him but instead was known for helping rape victims, then the tone and tenor of this would be completely different. And rightfully so.

Whether I have kids or not, and whether this should have been publicly released or not, doesn't matter at all in what his consequences will or won't be.

Interesting, I think that since it is public it will 100% change the consequence.  

5 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

Side note:  Someone on a Gopher’s forum compared Frost to Art Briles in their thread about Mo’s citation.  :dumdum  unfortunately their forum doesn’t have an eye roll or I would have made several accounts there just for that post.

Wow lol that is a bold comparison to say the least. They should probably keep quiet considering what happened up there under their last coach...

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Interesting, I think that since it is public it will 100% change the consequence.  

That's a good point. The public scrutiny could change the consequences, which isn't right IMO. But my main point was that the consequences should be considered in light of Mo's pattern of behavior, not each issue looked at as if he's got a blank slate every time. 

16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

That's a good point. The public scrutiny could change the consequences, which isn't right IMO. But my main point was that the consequences should be considered in light of Mo's pattern of behavior, not each issue looked at as if he's got a blank slate every time. 

I totally get what you are saying and it makes sense.  

I hope he stays on the team and runs for 1000 yards and 10 TD's this year...

2 hours ago, macroboy said:

It always starts with paraphernalia. It's the gateway.  

Once you start doing paraphernalia it's only a matter of time until you move on to the harder stuff.

Today it's paraphernalia, tomorrow it's accoutrement, it's a slippery slope. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2