CJ Smith Enters Transfer Portal

Hate to see him go, but with both safety spots potentially tied up this year and next imo, along with the safety haul we got, I'm not too worried. Thought he'd be a good player for us though, but wish him all the best in his future. Keep recruiting.

• Plus1 3

Three of the top eight highest-rated recruits from the 2018 class are no longer on the team.  Washington would be the fourth (not that I necessarily think he's gone).

Frost is obviously terrible at roster management and his recruiting classes really aren't as good as they looked like they would be.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Three of the top eight highest-rated recruits from the 2018 class are no longer on the team.  Washington would be the fourth (not that I necessarily think he's gone).

Frost is obviously terrible at roster management and his recruiting classes really aren't as good as they looked like they would be.

Totally understand the sentiment - but at some point, it is a two-edged sword. He is responsible for the roster just like Riley was responsible for Calibraska. 

Edit: I'm not saying I have any concerns or it warrants a big eye roll (too late, I think). But it's definitely part of the job to be mindful of. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I'm not seeing the sarcasm emoji, so I've got to publicly hit the eye roll!  Hoping it's sarcasm.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, lo country said:

I'm not seeing the sarcasm emoji, so I've got to publicly hit the eye roll!  Hoping it's sarcasm.

3 minutes ago, DrunkOffPunch said:

I’m not sure if this is sarcasm or not. I know this was a big criticism for previous coaches but with the recent transfer rules there’s really only so much you can do.

I don't think there is help for you two if you don't think the comment was sarcasm.  :cheers

• Plus1 3