Draft Dodger Promises to Make Amends by Spending My Money on the Military

Corporal Bone Spurs flat-out told an interviewer yesterday that he avoided serving in Vietnam because he didn't like the war.

That didn't stop my dad, my biological father or my father-in-law from serving. They all answered the call, either via the draft or signing up on their own. They all served, none of them liked the war.

So Trump now acknowledges he chickened out of service, and his solution to his cowardice - spending my tax money on the military.

WaxesIM.jpg

• Thanks 1

Corporal Bone Spurs -- good one Knapp.   I'll put it up there with my San Fran Nan - but San Fran Nan isn't derogatory.

Ok - he could maybe serve in F TROOP (got to be old enough to remember that old TV show) but then again, the troops of F Troop were more honorable than Trump. 

My uncle wasn't too fond of the war or of Nixon back then either.  He lost an eye, however, in fulfilling his patriotic duty.   Trump was a coward.  Bullies are cowards at heart. 

So he says "he gave  700 billion last year'  - what a joke.  Congress authorized the spending of $700b of the 'people's money' for the military last year. 

Even these guys had more honor than Trump:

I really can't see why we think we need to spend so much on our military at this time.  But, that's not what makes me want to puke when thinking about Corporal Bone Spur.  

The part that makes me want to puke is how flippantly he acts like he wants to send other people into war.  His first reaction to just about anything is to get the military all hyped up and involved....and he does it while acting all tough.

THAT'S what makes me sick.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really can't see why we think we need to spend so much on our military at this time.  But, that's not what makes me want to puke when thinking about Corporal Bone Spur.  

The part that makes me want to puke is how flippantly he acts like he wants to send other people into war.  His first reaction to just about anything is to get the military all hyped up and involved....and he does it while acting all tough.

That or throw tariffs at it.     We do not have a steady hand at the helm of good ship USA. 

18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

The worst part to me was him talking like it was HIS $ he was spending on it. “I gave.”