** 2019 Opponent Previews : Illinois (Game 4) **

On 9/16/2019 at 6:28 AM, cheekygeek said:

It’s an AWAY game. Frost is a stunning 0-6 in away games and that includes Colorado this year. It is significant that the Huskers are favored at all.

I mean sure but 4 of those were At Michigan, At Wisconsin, At Iowa and At Ohio State.

The only "bad losses" were at Colorado and at Northwestern, both losses went to OT where we lost by a field goal.

• Plus1 5
3 hours ago, Blackshirt316 said:

I mean sure but 4 of those were At Michigan, At Wisconsin, At Iowa and At Ohio State.

The only "bad losses" were at Colorado and at Northwestern, both losses went to OT where we lost by a field goal.

I'm actually glad to hear the team realizing the loss streak for away games.  This would be an easy game to look past to OSU.  But, if they are keying on getting that first road win and taking care of business, that's less likely to happen.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Blackshirt316 said:

Nah the Michigan game was a terrible loss. That's the worst we've looked in a single game in years.

• Plus1 2
27 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Nah the Michigan game was a terrible loss. That's the worst we've looked in a single game in years.

The 2012 B1G Championship was worse, but I guess that's "years ago."

I think the 2017 54-21 loss to Minnesota was worse though. Michigan was at least a good team, Minnesota was not that year. 2017 loss to NIU rates up there as a terrible game too.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1