** 2019 Opponent Previews : Illinois (Game 4) **

14 minutes ago, Landlord said:

idk i think the michigan loss might be worse than both. if i remember right we had -8 yards at halftime. if michigan wanted that game could have been 80-10 easily.

That could totally be. Maybe I'm just blocking out how bad it was, ha.

10 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

That Minnesota game is all time futile to me. Something like they hadn't scored a rushimg touchdown in 5 weeks? Their offense was awful, especially running the ball. We made them look like the BIG champs.

This is what I remembered too. Like their offense was bottom of the B1G.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

The 2012 B1G Championship was worse, but I guess that's "years ago."

I think the 2017 54-21 loss to Minnesota was worse though. Michigan was at least a good team, Minnesota was not that year. 2017 loss to NIU rates up there as a terrible game too.

Ummm....we're talking about the losses that encompass the 6 game loss streak since Frost got here.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ummm....we're talking about the losses that encompass the 6 game loss streak since Frost got here.

I was responding more to Landord's comment that the MI loss was the worst we've looked in years. The original discussion was about those 6, but I went off on my own tangent, my bad :)

If we have a big showing at the game with a lot of fans in the stands, I will predict right now that the team will dominate. 

I really feel like they were sincere about knowing they disappointed the fans in Colorado and felt bad about it. 

They know now the fans showed up and they didn’t.

If the fans show up again on the road, the team will take care of business.  

• Plus1 1
45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If we have a big showing at the game with a lot of fans in the stands, I will predict right now that the team will dominate. 

I really feel like they were sincere about knowing they disappointed the fans in Colorado and felt bad about it. 

They know now the fans showed up and they didn’t.

If the fans show up again on the road, the team will take care of business.  

I think showing up in Colorado was awesome but the support shown the next week after that 2nd half meltdown was even awesomer.(lol). That’s where the no fear of failure comes in.  We may criticize you, but we love you and will support you no matter what the outcome.