2021–> 2020 SG Terrence Clarke [Kentucky Commit]

Player: Terrence Clarke

Hometown: Boston, MA

School: Brewster Academy (NH)

AAU: 

Position: 

Height: 6’6

Weight: 175

Major 7 Offers: Nebraska, UConn, Georgia Tech, Louisville, LSU, Kansas, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgetown, Syracuse, Wake Forest, NC State, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Iowa, Rutgers

Visits: 

Twitter:

247 Composite: #2 OVR; #1 SG .9995 :star :star :star :star :star 

Rivals: #2 OVR 
247:  #3 OVR; #1 SG :star :star :star :star :star 
ESPN: #3 OVR; #2 SG :star :star :star :star :star 

Highlights:

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.zagsblog.com/2019/07/12/class-of-2021-star-terrence-clark-may-reclass-to-2020-feeling-penny-hardaways-recruiting-approach/

“Going to 2020 there are a lot of pros like working out at college and advanced training and stuff like that,” he said. “Staying in high school, I’d do a lot of high school things. So there’s definitely pros and cons to it. We went over everything.”

Clarke, who is ranked the No. 1 shooting guard by 247 in 2021, remains fairly open in his recruitment, with Kentucky, Duke, Memphis, UConn, Indiana and Louisville among the schools watching him. He spoke very highly of Memphis because they see him as a wing and not a guard.

Memphis looks to be in front here

• Plus1 2
  • 2 weeks later...

https://247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Terrence-Clarke-Donovan-Mitchell-Reclassify-Duke-Kentucky-Memphis-Auburn-UCLA-Five-star-133913674/

With the travel season over the recruiting process is starting to ramp up for Clarke, and the nation’s best are showing interest.

“A lot of schools have been contacting me daily, I think the hardest pitches right now have been Memphis, UCLA, Louisville, Kentucky has been in the picture a lot, Nebraska has been in the picture a lot, not to single out any schools, I’ve been talking to UConn, Georgia, all of the schools that have been contacting me,” Clarke said.

“I talk to Mike Miller every single day, I was talking to Penny the other day too, so Memphis has been on me a lot,” he added. “I’m not going to lie, there has been a lot of schools in the picture too, but not as much as Memphis.”

One of the next steps for Clarke is to begin taking college visits. While he hasn’t scheduled any trips, he’s hoping to take some in the fall.

“I think Memphis, my mom says Duke, I say Memphis, UCLA, Auburn is one school I really want to go see,” he said about visits. “The five schools I really want to visit are probably Duke, Kentucky, Memphis, Auburn and UCLA.”

• Plus1 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...