Wan'Dale Robinson cited for possession of marijuana

Link

University of Nebraska police were called to University Suites after a community service officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from Robinson’s dorm room.

When officers arrived, they contacted Robinson which led to a search of his vehicle. That is where they found the marijuana, the spokesperson said.

• Plus1 1

This is just poor United States citizen education (maybe he was too high lol). 

Consenting to a search of your car (across the street in the garage) because the officer smelled something funny in your room (of which, you seem to have had nothing) is a misstep. 

Scott, get these kids some legal lessons, it'll pay dividends. 

• Plus1 6

Are some of you starting to realize that all these dudes smoke and drink?  I know some of you think this is not part of "Frost's Culture" but you gotta realize once again...the change in culture is about being a badass, lifting, not skipping workouts, showing up to EVERYTHING that is about the team...

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Are some of you starting to realize that all these dudes smoke and drink?  I know some of you think this is not part of "Frost's Culture" but you gotta realize once again...the change in culture is about being a badass, lifting, not skipping workouts, showing up to EVERYTHING that is about the team...

Not at all; some of us hope that they are not dumb enough to get caught, though. 

• Fire 2

Just now, teachercd said:

If I am a coach at a big school...I have a "I know you are going to do it but don't get f#&%ing caught" meeting.

That's basically what coaching at the big schools have come to.  Guys "if you are going to be smoking or drinking (when underage), I don't care about it, just don't get caught".

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That's basically what coaching at the big schools have come to.  Guys "if you are going to be smoking or drinking (when underage), I don't care about it, just don't get caught".

I coach with a guy that played at Peru State (How is that a state?) and I asked him if the coaches told them to not drink/smoke...he said something like this...

"Oh God yeah, all the time...but in the town there is like 2 bars and all the coaches go to the bars too...so we go and they go and we sort of just pretend we don't notice each other"

Just now, Moiraine said:

People who call the police because they smell marijuana should go to jail for being annoying. 

No kidding!

List the number of times you called the cops in college?  My number is the same number of times that I scored some beave...Zero.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Are some of you starting to realize that all these dudes smoke and drink?

All I know is, at some point in my lifetime, we will probably be able to file this law away comfortably in its rightful place... probably somewhere around the ones that used to allow witch burning. 

• Haha 1