Wan'Dale Robinson cited for possession of marijuana

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

This is just poor United States citizen education (maybe he was too high lol). 

Consenting to a search of your car (across the street in the garage) because the officer smelled something funny in your room (of which, you seem to have had nothing) is a misstep. 

Scott, get these kids some legal lessons, it'll pay dividends. 

Agreed! The Athletic Office really needs to have a seminar when students gets get on campus to not agree to searches absent talking to an attorney! 

Big problem is the campus is fairly empty. Pretty easy to figure out where a smell is coming from when half the dorms are 90% empty.

Not ideal but I honestly am not that concerned. I assume a lot of these kids are smoking pot. Seems like the Cops went way above what they needed... Going all the way to his car to search? They must be fairly bored.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Big problem is the campus is fairly empty. Pretty easy to figure out where a smell is coming from when half the dorms are 90% empty.

Not ideal but I honestly am not that concerned. I assume a lot of these kids are smoking pot. Seems like the Cops went way above what they needed... Going all the way to his car to search? They must be fairly bored.

Summers in Lincoln tend to get boring.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

wow..........kids keep smoking in their dorm rooms and expect never to be caught.......damn guys, come on, wake up!

take it off campus!

If they had to search his car - the smoking probably occurred off campus. He probably smelled like weed when he walked into his dorm, they couldn't find anything in the room so asked to search his car. Lesson to be learned - don't hot box in your car and then leave the weed in car and allow police to search!!

17 minutes ago, huKSer said:

News: Football players caught smoking weed, potentially effecting team's performance 

Unicameral: Bill approving recreational use of marijuana passes unopposed 

Funny, I was thinking about this earlier. I'll bet this is the only reason the Unicameral would legalize recreational marijuana.