Jump to content
Enhance

Wan'Dale Robinson cited for possession of marijuana

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I had a teammate in HS who got high before every game.  Rushed for just shy of 3k yards our senior season.  He had 5 rushing tds in 2 1/2 qrtrs one game.  Probably could have had 8 if our coach didnt believe in embarrassing other teams.  I also didnt know he got high before every game until after we graduated.  He didnt really care becaus he was a basketball player and football was just something he did.


Is this kid Bo Jackson or you playing 8 man football? To almost have 3k in a season would be pushing many state records - in fact 3k would be the state record for Nebraska...

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BIG ERN said:


Is this kid Bo Jackson or you playing 8 man football? To almost have 3k in a season would be pushing many state records - in fact 3k would be the state record for Nebraska...

This was in IN and the state record is 3536.  This kid was fast as crap and probably had one of the best cutback moves i've ever seen.  We ran the ball 98% of the time.  But he got to where he was with about 100 less carries than the best backs in our area because if i recall correclty our other back had about 1500 yards.  He was legit and our coach (former Husker) wanted him to go to nebraska.  He played part of our freshman year and then quit to play basketball.  Didnt come out for football untill our senior season.  Went and played D1 basketball for some small school for a year and then dropped out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t been on here in quite some time.  

 

My opinion on this is kind of “meh”. Everyone does it. Just don’t get caught. You’re oblivious to kids if you honestly think they are gunna go into their rooms and study all the time like good little boys. This isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be treated as one

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Scratchtown said:

I haven’t been on here in quite some time.  

 

My opinion on this is kind of “meh”. Everyone does it. Just don’t get caught. You’re oblivious to kids if you honestly think they are gunna go into their rooms and study all the time like good little boys. This isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be treated as one

great thoughts..........where do we draw the new line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

 

This is going to confuse the "it is clear some of these guys are not buying into the culture that Frost wants" crowd.  

 

 

 

 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is going to confuse the "it is clear some of these guys are not buying into the culture that Frost wants" crowd.  

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is going to confuse the "it is clear some of these guys are not buying into the culture that Frost wants" crowd.  

 

 

 

 

They should still be keeping clean over the summer, committed to their workouts and making sure they know the playbook inside and out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

They should still be keeping clean over the summer, committed to their workouts and making sure they know the playbook inside and out!

I agree. I’ve heard from a reliable source that these players/issues have already been dealt with internally by Frost. The way it was relayed to me, I imagined a whole bunch stadium steps....something like that. No matter the method, it’s clear the message has been relayed to the players and team and they know it’s not acceptable behavior. And imo, that is how issues like this should be handled.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They must have a fixer - the article said none of the guys will be charged.  (Tongue in cheek, people)

 

Quote

Three other players -- senior Jeremiah Stovall, freshman Myles Farmer and sophomore Maurice Washington -- were cited this off-season for marijuana-related offenses.

But, this week, Prenda said he wasn't charging any of them "at this time as a result of our office’s continued evaluation of the effect of enactment of LB657 on our ability to prosecute marijuana and paraphernalia cases.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...