Wan'Dale Robinson cited for possession of marijuana

Just now, teachercd said:

I coach with a guy that played at Peru State (How is that a state?) and I asked him if the coaches told them to not drink/smoke...he said something like this...

"Oh God yeah, all the time...but in the town there is like 2 bars and all the coaches go to the bars too...so we go and they go and we sort of just pretend we don't notice each other"

The coaching staff needs to tell the players on Day 1, Bar X is the Coach's bar, you guys go to Bar Y.

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I coach with a guy that played at Peru State (How is that a state?) and I asked him if the coaches told them to not drink/smoke...he said something like this...

"Oh God yeah, all the time...but in the town there is like 2 bars and all the coaches go to the bars too...so we go and they go and we sort of just pretend we don't notice each other"

No kidding!

List the number of times you called the cops in college?  My number is the same number of times that I scored some beave...Zero.

Only time I called the police is when some kid tried to steal Halo 2 from me the day it came out. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Why don't they have a better air filter in those dorms!

Coaches Bar:  Barry's

Players Bar:  Starlight Lounge

Hahaha

Isn't The Bar where all the players would hang out during the Pelini years? I remember running smack dab into a few of them (Adam Carriker in particular) down at Main Street, too. 

I remember we got busted when I was a sophomore in college with alcohol in the dorms. What sucks is that I hadn't even been drinking, but a few of my friends were doing jello shots and tossing a big workout ball around the room. Someone called the RA, university police showed up, forced us to dump the alcohol and then go meet with the building administrator the next week.

Needless to say, 25 hours of "community service" later (I went to volleyball matches, helped set up trash cans ahead of time and take them down, so each time counted for like four hours) we were much sneakier about drinking in the dorms. :lol:

Totally not related to the issue at hand but I know the feels of getting caught with banned stuff in the dorms.