I came across this article today and it cracked me up:

Why Are Men at the Gym Wearing D*ck Towels?

It goes through some other articles about men wearing compression leggings/tights to work out in and how some wear the d*ck towel in front while some wear shorts over top.

Personally I don't think I could wear just the tights. I don't think I would/could wear the tights even with shorts because I get way too hot while I'm working out unless it's an outdoor/cold weather situation. 

Lately I have been buying actual workout shirts rather than using old ratty t-shirts. I usually buy them on clearance but even that little bit of monetary investment seems to motivate me to workout more.

Also, why doesn't Adidas make Husker workout gear? I would rock that s#!t to my spin class all the damn time!

• Plus1 1

55 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

They (Addidas) make a ton of Husker Climalite stuff for working out.  Where you shopping GSG?

Well I live in Colorado so all my Husker gear comes from online orders. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place :dunno

6 hours ago, GSG said:

Well I live in Colorado so all my Husker gear comes from online orders. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place :dunno

Gotcha - I'm on the east coast.  If you're doing online look for the "Climalite" descriptor - it's the good stuff.  Tshirts run $35 regular price and often at the end of the season you can get last year's trendy ones for cheaper.  I got the "There's No Place Like N" for $22 I think this spring.