CB Tamon Lynum

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

16 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lynum commit?

• Nebraska
    • Maryland
    • Illinois

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, floridacorn said:

FYI, Travis Fisher has offered Lynum's 2022 teammate Markieth Williams, aka Poke Smoker.  This kid I know.  Coached him 2 years ago in Pop Warner, where he lead us to Nationals (meaning we beat a MIami team) before missing weight.  Right now he's playing FS & WR.  IMO, he's a better WR prospect, but I don't think anybody will see that unless Evans gets a QB who can throw the ball. 

Is it safe to tell us how he received that nickname?

4 hours ago, floridacorn said:

FYI, Travis Fisher has offered Lynum's 2022 teammate Markieth Williams, aka Poke Smoker.  This kid I know.  Coached him 2 years ago in Pop Warner, where he lead us to Nationals (meaning we beat a MIami team) before missing weight.  Right now he's playing FS & WR.  IMO, he's a better WR prospect, but I don't think anybody will see that unless Evans gets a QB who can throw the ball. 

All time nickname!

21 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Is it safe to tell us how he received that nickname?

I only coached those kids 1 year & they all had the craziest nicknames.  All I know is that it had something to do w/him being fast & running track.  He was 6'1 in 8th grade, he's a shade under 6'3 now, and the kid has a nasty streak in a good way.  He texted me about the offer and said it was his 1st.  Interesting, because when I posted about Lynum, I almost mentioned that this could help get them in with a very taleted trio of So's to be whom I coached and knew well.  Nice to see Fisher is all over that.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, floridacorn said:

I only coached those kids 1 year & they all had the craziest nicknames.  All I know is that it had something to do w/him being fast & running track.  He was 6'1 in 8th grade, he's a shade under 6'3 now, and the kid has a nasty streak in a good way.  He texted me about the offer and said it was his 1st.  Interesting, because when I posted about Lynum, I almost mentioned that this could help get them in with a very taleted trio of So's to be whom I coached and knew well.  Nice to see Fisher is all over that.

Thanks for the insight! 

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Tamon Lynum