Tangent Thread - Domestic Dispute Edition

13 minutes ago, Elaida said:

I guess if I had to put something in that Blue's bed, it'd be a wolverine.  

If you can handle a wolverine, so can I. Better, in fact, since I have a warder.

But please try so I can find out if wolverines hate Aes Sedai as much as dogs do. The Light illumine you. 

42 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If you can handle a wolverine, so can I. Better, in fact, since I have a warder.

But please try so I can find out if wolverines hate Aes Sedai as much as dogs do. The Light illumine you. 

I doubt your Warder thinks Wolverines are any more dangerous than Lakes.  And how could YOU prove anything about Aes Sedai.  You were never fit for the shawl.  

13 minutes ago, Elaida said:

I doubt your Warder thinks Wolverines are any more dangerous than Lakes.  And how could YOU prove anything about Aes Sedai.  You were never fit for the shawl.  

*adjusts shawl*

It fits perfectly fine, thank you.

I am going to have to have a talk with the Amyrlin seeing as she is the only person I told about the... the body of water that you mentioned.

This is not a domestic dispute. Elauda and I live in the same “house” but it is forty stories high and I have not visited there in years due to trying to save the world.

Saving the world is also what Elaida has been attempting to do, elsewhere, she is just way more of a bitch about it.