CB Joshuah Moten [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moten commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/2019 at 07:00 PM

7 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

I don’t remember off the top of my head, but I think there was around eight additional MNC titles we could claim.

TAMU was new to the SEC back then, and we all know how they like to inflate their numbers.

And they have a conference championship in ‘97 (guess they developed severe amnesia about being SPANKED in the CCG)

• Haha 2

• Mavric changed the title to CB Joshuah Moten [Texas A&M Commit]

On 7/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, bugeater17 said:

Not saying he is going to flip to us - but I wouldn't be surprised if his recruitment is not over and he goes elsewhere before NSD.

This could happen. But people love to say this and it only happens sometimes- like Wandale. Not saying he won't reopen his commitment. Or A&M could potentially pile up on corners making him want to leave. However, his mom loves the SEC and his coach loves A&M. He is gone so it is time to start recruiting corners who want to be here instead of trying to convince those who won't come here. 

Frost wants kids who want to be here. This guy doesn't want to come so we will most likely look for others- unless something pops up. Also, we are not going to get loads of elite talent until we start winning. Yes, we can get a good 8-10 4 *kids but to get 15+ 4 star guys we need to win. Simple as that. We have plenty of time and they have gotten many players in a short amount of time before. I think this year we will get more guys committed who are on campus for games. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

This could happen. But people love to say this and it only happens sometimes- like Wandale. Not saying he won't reopen his commitment. Or A&M could potentially pile up on corners making him want to leave. However, his mom loves the SEC and his coach loves A&M. He is gone so it is time to start recruiting corners who want to be here instead of trying to convince those who won't come here. 

Frost wants kids who want to be here. This guy doesn't want to come so we will most likely look for others- unless something pops up. Also, we are not going to get loads of elite talent until we start winning. Yes, we can get a good 8-10 4 *kids but to get 15+ 4 star guys we need to win. Simple as that. We have plenty of time and they have gotten many players in a short amount of time before. I think this year we will get more guys committed who are on campus for games. 

Agreed. If all goes as we hope, OVs on a game day with a winning atmosphere.... Look out

• Mavric changed the title to CB Joshuah Moten [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]