CB Joshuah Moten [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Moten commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/02/2019 at 07:00 PM

17 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Didn't sell mom...

Yup. I doubt we get much good news on crootin until the season starts besides Nash. It’s been pretty frustrating seeing the misses pile up on a class that was said to be a potential top 15 for us. 

7 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Well that is a bummer. Been a very odd year for recruiting. Not many 4 star composite showing interest and not closing on guys who put us on the top of their list following a visit. 

Yes, disappointing lately. I had high hopes after we started off with 2 real high guys in betts and Corcoran, figures that would be a little momentum 

10 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Yup. I doubt we get much good news on crootin until the season starts besides Nash. It’s been pretty frustrating seeing the misses pile up on a class that was said to be a potential top 15 for us. 

After this season (and a lot of wins), the sky is the limit, the 4 and 5 stars will be looking to Nebraska.  

1 hour ago, r06ue1 said:

After this season (and a lot of wins), the sky is the limit, the 4 and 5 stars will be looking to Nebraska.  

I agree. But I think seeing us pull down a top 15 ish class last year and the strong finish to the season with the martinez hype and how we started with the first 3 recruits being big time guys. I think we all hoped the recruiting success would get rolling sooner than expected.

• Plus1 1
16 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I agree. But I think seeing us pull down a top 15 ish class last year and the strong finish to the season with the martinez hype and how we started with the first 3 recruits being big time guys. I think we all hoped the recruiting success would get rolling sooner than expected.

I think our lack of success over the last few years (or more) has a big role in some of these kids decisions.  Why play for your average Joe when you can play for a team contending for national titles?  This all changes with some success.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, r06ue1 said:

I think our lack of success over the last few years (or more) has a big role in some of these kids decisions.  Why play for your average Joe when you can play for a team contending for national titles?  This all changes with some success.

A&M is contending for National Titles? News to me. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

• Mavric changed the title to CB Joshuah Moten [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]