Holy $#@& Phil Steele

2 hours ago, runningblind said:

Exactly,  have some fun people.  Who cares if things turn out below your expectations? It shouldn't affect your life,  and if it does then priorities need to be sorted out.  

I was fine with my 7-5 prediction up until a week or two before the season started when I bought into the hype and thought maybe 9 wins was possible.  My gut said the cumulative effect of Pelini and Reliy would not be a short turnaround so 7 wins would be a good season.  A lot of the "hype" was from listening to what the coaches were saying.  I would feel a lot less disappointment now if I had stuck with the lower prediction.  Starting next season I'll expect similar disasters as the last two until the team shows that they are capable of a lot more.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I was fine with my 7-5 prediction up until a week or two before the season started when I bought into the hype and thought maybe 9 wins was possible.  My gut said the cumulative effect of Pelini and Reliy would not be a short turnaround so 7 wins would be a good season.  A lot of the "hype" was from listening to what the coaches were saying.  I would feel a lot less disappointment now if I had stuck with the lower prediction.  Starting next season I'll expect similar disasters as the last two until the team shows that they are capable of a lot more.

And with next years schedule there will be plenty of disasters.

• Haha 1