Mavric

DE R.J. Sorensen [Louisville Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: R.J. Sorensen

Hometown: Wellington, Florida

School: University

Position: Defensive End

Height: 6-5

Weight: 245

40 Time

Power 5 Offers: Colorado, Nebraska, Rutgers

Visits: 6/21/19 - Friday Night Lights; 9/28/19 vs Ohio State

Twitter

247 Composite: #924 Overall; #41 WDE; .8333; :ThreeStar:

Rivals: :ThreeStar:
ESPN

Hudl

11 hours ago, RedSavage said:

Gotta trust the coaches but...underwhelming..

He's not even rated yet, so would you mind sharing your basis for underwhelm-ment? :D

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, runningblind said:

He's not even rated yet, so would you mind sharing your basis for underwhelm-ment? :D

Well I was somewhat intoxicated and thought he was this class.  Missed that he’s 2 years out...ignore me...carry on...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Sorensen had never been to NU's campus before attending a Friday Night Lights camp and Nebraska's recruiting barbecue in late June, but he has extensive ties to the area.

His father grew up in Omaha and his grandfather still lives there. As he chatted with the Journal Star this summer about his time on campus, he told a reporter he was, "just driving around Omaha." 

“When I was a little kid I used to follow Nebraska when (Ndamukong) Suh was there and also Jared Crick,” Sorensen said, adding he attended the 2012 Capital One Bowl game in Florida between the Huskers and South Carolina.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/huskers-get-first-commit-of-class-with-florida-defender-sorensen/article_007daa8b-13a8-53e1-a1a5-ee8742832bdb.html

• Plus1 2

12 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Dang that line about being a little kid and following Crick and Suh is brutal to read.  We're getting old HB.

Lol my first thought too. It sure is weird watching athletes for your favorite teams get younger and younger as time passes...

• Plus1 1