Alternate Uniforms 2019

I got the impression that they are going to be very similar to the existing jerseys and not a true “alternate”.

I think black would make the most sense but for some reason I got the impression that it’s not going to be that.  But I’ve always thought black with red trim looked awesome so hopefully that.

2 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I think aOSU did a better black uniform than we did (because ours had the tire tread or whatever that pattern is on the shoulder). I also prefer the normal looking numbers and the fact that they're red.

new-2013-nebraska-black-football-uniform

8729953.jpg

The problem, I thought, with osu's is they looked like the Corvallis osu

• Fire 1
On 6/25/2019 at 5:54 PM, Landlord said:

Interesting tidbit that doesn't really say much. If that's to believe, then the third would presumably either be a black jersey, an all-white alternate (which we've worn a lot over the last few years), or an all-red alternate? Or, this:

he6pss1tae801.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s

The best part about this pic is his "why the eff are we wearing this uni?" expression.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FrostedTips said:

The uniform he is wearing has the 150 patch. So maybe the white/chrome will be coming back as the 3rd uniform.

Screenshot_20190725-161839_Chrome.jpg

The 150 patch is to commemorate 150 years of football. 

That combo is the white helmet we wore against NW, our white jersey and white pants.

1 hour ago, The Maudfather said:

That combo is the white helmet we wore against NW, our white jersey and white pants.

I think he knows that. He's pointing to the patch as evidence that this combo will be used this year, as evidenced by the 150 patch.

It's a good argument. Another option would just be that the kid committed threw on some random stuff he wanted for a photo. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Landlord said:

I think he knows that. He's pointing to the patch as evidence that this combo will be used this year, as evidenced by the 150 patch.

It's a good argument. Another option would just be that the kid committed threw on some random stuff he wanted for a photo. 

Im sure he liked the uniform combo, however that jersey has the patches moved around to fit the 2019 look. It’s not like an old jersey they had sitting in storage that he pulled out and tried on in a picture.

7 hours ago, The Maudfather said:

I know what the patch is for, that's why I brought it up. 

He could have just worn our regular all whites and threw on the helmet with chrome facemask. Who knows...