Alternate Uniforms 2019

On 8/12/2019 at 2:41 AM, bisonwiches said:

I think these are what some people were talking about. In the top picture it appears it’s a black jersey with a black stripe down the center of the helmet the other is a little tougher to tell for sure... I like it

8CD78DB3-21A2-4291-8D90-0BDAC0BFDDE9.jpeg

5EF2DED8-69CF-4063-8B15-9E1B3355F875.jpeg

Or, and hear me out here....the pictures are mostly in black and white....

• Plus1 7

12 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Or, and hear me out here....the pictures are mostly in black and white....

But the facemasks are red while the stripe is not, and the winning tradition patch is red while the jersey is not. The photos are mostly black and white....except for the color red. So when some things that should be red are and then some others aren't, that's something to pay attention to. It either is a black jersey or intentionally photoshopped to look like one.

2 minutes ago, Landlord said:

But the facemasks are red while the stripe is not, and the winning tradition patch is red while the jersey is not. The photos are mostly black and white....except for the color red. So when some things that should be red are and then some others aren't, that's something to pay attention to. It either is a black jersey or intentionally photoshopped to look like one.

But... the top picture...

• Plus1 2
47 minutes ago, Landlord said:

That's why I said "mostly", Landy. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Looks like the 2013 alternates. You sure they just didn't dig up a pic of that?

Facemask isn't multi colored, number font is normal, pants don't look like they have stripes, no blatant tired tread (2013 did)and shoulders have blackshirt logo. Also the B in the B1G wasnt filled in with white

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Facemask isn't multi colored, number font is normal, pants don't look like they have stripes, no blatant tired tread (2013 did)and shoulders have blackshirt logo. Also the B in the B1G wasnt filled in with white

Yep.

I have a feeling this is a leak of the real uniform.