Alternate Uniforms 2019

They look pretty much identical to the unis we wore vs UCLA in 2013. The helmets are the same as 2013. The main difference here is the Adidas logo is red, pants have no stripes, and there will be skull & crossbone logos on the shoulders. 

They're OK for an alternate, kinda wish they'd do something else though. I'd love an all out chrome and red helmet. Or 70's throw backs, gray face masks and all.

2 minutes ago, FTW said:

They look pretty much identical to the unis we wore vs UCLA in 2013. The helmets are the same as 2013. The main difference here is the Adidas logo is red, pants have no stripes, and there will be skull & crossbone logos on the shoulders. 

They're OK for an alternate, kinda wish they'd do something else though. I'd love an all out chrome and red helmet. Or 70's throw backs, gray face masks and all.

The masks and possibly the visors are different which imo makes the helmets look different. 

On 8/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, Mavric said:

This isn't the same jersey and might only be for marketing but this is from the 2019 Media Guide. I'd have to look to see if the same one was in previous media guides - seems like it might have been.

xBQJrsc.png

I think I would rather a Blackshirts alternate be like this. Only thing different about the uniform would be the color of the jersey. Keep the stripes and numbers all the same.

This would be simply because it would keep consistency between all the three jerseys. Same stripe placements, patches etc. And I wouldn't feel OCD from different templates haha.