Alternate Uniforms 2019

4 minutes ago, 87skers said:

EE9FD56C-4C3C-401F-8916-041B3E6E79F4.png

It still seems unclear whetger these are a limited uniform just for 2019 or a permanent addition to our uniform option.

I like the uniform alot now that we can see it more clearly though I don't know if I like the red shoulder numbers. Always something to complain about with these though it seems so I'm happy overall.

The anticipation is over: adidas and the University of Nebraska partnered to  the jersey every Cornhusker fan has wanted, the Nebraska black jersey. Known as the “Blackshirts,” a reference to the Cornhuskers' starting defensive unit, the nickname became the key inspiration behind Nebraska’s 2019 alternate uniforms.

Uniforms use a black base with traditional red and white accents

Personifying the players’ relentless attitude, a skull-and-crossbones logo sits on the jersey’s sleeve caps

The jersey features a body-mapping design, using a ribbed, knit pattern on the chest and shoulder pads to produce a refined fit, while knit engineered mesh channels feature Climacool technology to provide enhanced breathability and cooling zones

No date has been announced for when the jerseys will be worn. Follow Huskers.com as well as NU's social media channels on twitter (@Huskers & @HuskerFBNation) and Instagram (huskers & huskerfbnation) for more information on Nebraska’s 2019 alternate uniforms as details are announced.

• Plus1 1