Alternate Uniforms 2019

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Lol, as a uniform purist, I hate 2 different "dark" colors together on a uniform.  They look like bad pee wee or junior high teams.

I've always liked how Texas Tech looks.  I could go for a lineup something like this.  Although, I admit it probably wouldn't look nearly as good with white helmets.

deandre-washington-texas-tech-red-radier

ff5711aa0b1c64349b12184c9cfb0beb.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I've always liked how Texas Tech looks.  I could go for a lineup something like this.  Although, I admit it probably wouldn't look nearly as good with white helmets.

deandre-washington-texas-tech-red-radier

ff5711aa0b1c64349b12184c9cfb0beb.jpg

Gotta disagree with you here. Hate TT’s uniforms. The bottoms are the only thing I like in the top photo. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Let’s be honest here, if Riley had came out and said the same thing Frost said today about the uniforms he and the idea would have been ridiculed to high heaven.

That would have had more to do with the team than the idea, at least for me.  I like the idea and it has nothing to do with Frost being the coach.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Let’s be honest here, if Riley had came out and said the same thing Frost said today about the uniforms he and the idea would have been ridiculed to high heaven.

I don't care if Riley made a comment about alternate uniforms or if he brought a six pack of beer to my house, he would still deserve to be ridiculed regardless, and then I would pour beer on him.