Alternate Uniforms 2019

4 minutes ago, Fru said:

Would love to see all reds. The croots have tweeted photos of themselves wearing all red and I think they look sick. 

https://twitter.com/logan_smothers/status/1179181311635939328?s=21

I think it’d also be kinda cool if they just randomly wore the pants with the stripes, or helmets with grey face masks from time to time. Just to mix it up. 

No grey. I don't like it when the coaches wear grey. Too Ohio Statey.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Fru said:

Right? They were almost comical. 

It's like they got together and said:

Misinformed Scientist 1: " we need to get as much padding and space between the shoulders!"

Misinformed Scientist 2: "Totally agree...but what about the brain?"

Misinformed Scientist 1:"Dude, F the head, we need to protect the shoulders...and now that think about it, the tailbone too...F the head and everything in it!"

Misinformed Scientist 2: "Yeah..your right...besides with a 30 pound helmet that has state of the art sleek plastic pads for the ears and head ...they should be fine."

Misinformed Scientist 1: "Exactly!!"

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Why not?

Prefer it to black and white.

I’m a uniform traditionalist. I just don’t like two “dark” or “dominant” colors mixing in a uniforms. IMO, when using a dark/dominant color jersey, it should be paired with lighter color pants.  Red/black/blue jerseys should be paired with white or light gray pants.  The exception is to pair the same color pants with the jersey for the “one color” look. I have never liked when Texas Tech goes red/black or black/red. They look like high school or youth uniforms.