Alternate Uniforms 2019

1 minute ago, CapoValley said:

There’s nothing wrong with these, but didn't Adidas just package our practice jerseys and call them an “alternate?”

Hey, they put the patches on them too.

There's definitely two camps here, people who don't like change and favor the basic alternates (like me), and people who would rather have alternates be something very different than the current uniforms and throwbacks.

36 minutes ago, CapoValley said:

There’s nothing wrong with these, but didn't Adidas just package our practice jerseys and call them an “alternate?”

I've said for years that would be the best way to go.

They basically just swapped the stripes on the shoulders for the red numbers and Blackshirt emblem.

8 hours ago, GSG said:

Few pics with the 150 patch on it:

adidas_NCAA_OnField_Detail_Nebraska8_200

adidas_NCAA_OnField_Detail_Nebraska6_200

adidas_NCAA_OnField_Detail_Nebraska1_200

https://www.uniswag.com/blog/nebraska-blackshirts-uniform

This damn patch is maddeningly cumbersome. Colorado is just going with a helmet sticker. It would make a lot more sense for that, considering we already have three different shoulder dressings. Also, adidas could have put their logo back to the middle for these, it would have made it a little more bearable.

The Blackshirts emblem is cool in theory, but it just adds to the mucky muck on the shoulder pads. It looks like we’re wearing a NASCAR uniform.

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

This damn patch is maddeningly cumbersome. Colorado is just going with a helmet sticker. It would make a lot more sense for that, considering we already have three different shoulder dressings. Also, adidas could have put their logo back to the middle for these, it would have made it a little more bearable.

The Blackshirts emblem is cool in theory, but it just adds to the mucky muck on the shoulder pads. It looks like we’re wearing a NASCAR uniform.

I would prefer if we only had the Adidas and B1G patches. The red circle patch is silly too in my opinion even though we used it during successful years. It has no specific meaning. People know about Nebraska, why do we need to tell them on our uniform that we have traditionally won many games? Also, those pads were gigantic so we had a lot more real estate to work with.

59e6849c7dd6f.image.jpg

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I would prefer if we only had the Adidas and B1G patches. The red circle patch is silly too in my opinion even though we used it during successful years. It has no specific meaning. People know about Nebraska, why do we need to tell them on our uniform that we have traditionally won many games? Also, those pads were gigantic so we had a lot more real estate to work with.

59e6849c7dd6f.image.jpg

I’m with you, 100%.